Some Advice from Spottie Headquarters
We have all been there; someone comes up to us and we get so nervous that we forget how to speak! And if you are playing Spottie this scenario will come up often. The Spottie team got together and came up with five tips to help you feel more comfortable. It’s ok to feel anxious but let’s not allow that anxiety keep us away from making new friends.
- Our first and most important tip is to have fun!! After all, Spottie is a game!
- Take a deep breath.
- Slowing down your breathing tells your body to relax.
- Remember that you're probably not the only nervous one, they are probably as nervous as you are! So, if you can’t think of anything to talk about you can talk about Spottie. Spottie is something you both have in common!
- Relax your body, make eye contact, and Smile! As I mentioned before they are probably as nervous as you are so if you fumble through some words don’t worry, just take a deep breath and start over.
When asked if you are playing Spottie we hope you smile from ear to ear and greet your new-found friend with respect and kindness. Our collective conscious is of tolerance and love for everyone, help us carry on our movement.
- Remember that they are a person just like you! They are human and have feelings. Please stay positive and open-minded; we want Spottie to be a pleasant experience for everyone.
This article is brought to you by Iinsha, LLC, a global mobile applications company based out of Houston, TX. Spottie is an original and exciting social networking application, that was created with the intention of getting players all around the world to interact face-to-face and make genuine, real-life connections on the go. This thrilling interactive game allows users to connect by encouraging them to get up, look for other players, and socialize! For more information please visit or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.